Friday, August 19, 2011

This Just Pinned

I think I'm FINALLY getting the hang of Pinterest. I was slow at first, but now I'm loving it! It's definitely easier to pin things you see if you install the "Pin It" button, which I just did.

I thought I would share a few of the things I've pinned recently:




I play Bunco with a group of neighborhood girls once a month and this would be an awesome addition to our Bunco Bag of Goodies!




I'm in love with the white surround and hearth on this fireplace. I'm definitely making over my fireplace this winter and using it! This would be an awesome addition.




My Mom has a cross-stitch of this poem that hung in my nursery. Tons of people I know just had babies and are pregnant, so this is a perfect reminder for the new Mommas to cherish their babies while they're small! As my Mom can tell you, they grow WAY too fast! Wouldn't it be great as part of a gallery wall in a nursery?

What have you pinned lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails