Monday, August 29, 2011

Free Printable- Three Part To Do List

I love to make lists. I definitely have the list making gene. Most tables, notepads, and paper scraps in my house have some form of a to-do list on them. Do Today. Things to buy. Don't forget. Long range goals, projects to get done, blog ideas.. they all find their way onto a to-do list.

In talking with one of the girls at work, she's a list maker too. And so to help us both out, I decided to create a notebook that can fit all those lists into one. Sized to fit a half sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" paper, it's economical to print and easy to store in a purse or on a bedside table.

Because sometimes I finish things on one list well before I finish things on another, the pages are cut into three sections that are spiral bound together.

I'll be sharing a tutorial on how I put the notebook together later.

Until then, here's the printable to get you started. Simply save as and print full size on your printer at home. Cut in half to get two pages.

Hope you enjoy and this makes your life a bit more organized!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails