Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rosemary- Dijon Pork Chops

Pork chops are on sale this week, so I picked up a  package for dinner the other night.  Standing in the kitchen STARVING at 7 pm, I realized I didn't have a clue how to cook these things, other than that I wanted to roast them in the oven while I made my baked fruit.

Google to the rescue. I saw recipes for lots of dijon mustard pork, and rosemary pork, and they took lots of marinade-y steps I didn't want to use.

So, I simply:

Sprayed a pan with no-stick spray (so the pan doesn't eat pork chops for dinner)

Plopped the chops in there

Squirted dijon mustard on them and smooshed it to cover.

Seasoned with salt and pepper

And topped it with a generous amount of rosemary to make a crust.

Bake in 350 degree oven until pork reaches 160 degrees.


They were easy and yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails