Wednesday, December 22, 2010

More Christmas decor!

I got more holiday stuff put out, just in time for my gingerbread party!

Here are some pictures of the additional decor, and some more pictures of my tree.
This pretty pedestal from Southern Living is on the table by my front door.

My "Charlie Brown" tree in the kitchen window. The wood tree was my grandmother's.

This train was made by my grandfather. Behind it is my Christmas cactus I can't make bloom.


A few ornaments in a wine caddy for the powder room.
 Some up close views of my mantle. The mercury glass candlesticks were a gift from Mom last year.
 My hand made stockings out of "designer" fabric.
 The ornament wreath. Check out how I made it here.


 An up close view of my beaded garland ball
 I love the colors and shape of this ornament. Plus, it's dog-proof.
 My tree skirts (burlap, tulle, and sparkly burlap), with a few presents
The pretty glass drops and mercury glass ornaments (more gifts!)
 These beautiful mercury glass inspired robins egg ornaments were also a gift. I filled in the tree with  gold "English crackers" made by wrapping toilet paper tubes in gold floral wrap.
 The whole tree again
The full mantle again

And I got these beautiful flowers from Janet as a hostess gift for my gingerbread house party. Her daughter Kara is an amazing florist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails