Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What a sweetie

Prince Charming Z and I went to Florida last weekend to meet his extended family. His grandfather's house backs up to a lake/ pond. Since Z's hobby is photography, we went down to the dock around sunset to take some photos.

It was a fun time, being unplugged from the real world, just relaxing and watching the sun set over the water.



This is one of my favorite photos from the evening.

But what melts my heart is the blog post he wrote to go with it:

"Made the long trip down this weekend to see family. I brought a gift with me this time around, my girlfriend. She just may be a keeper after handling all that my family threw at her."



I think he may be a keeper with words like that. Prince Charming indeed.
Check out the rest of the photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails