Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am super-excited to be heading to Sissy's today for a relaxing time and what promises to be some really good food.

Tomorrow morning, I'll also be starting a new tradition. I'm running in the Turkey Trot 5K Thanksgiving morning!

I'll need the run to work off the calories I'm sure to consume with this menu:

Butternut Squash Soup
Smoked Turkey and gravy
Cranberry  Wild Rice Stuffing
Cranberry Salsa
Cranberry Orange Relish
Macaroni and Cheese (FROM SCRATCH!)
Sweet Potato Souffle
Marinated Oysters
Rolls with BOTH honey butter and herb butter
Green Beans
Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola and cranberries

And for dessert:

Pumpkin Apple Spice Cake with Caramel Cream Cheese frosting
Sweet Potato Creme Brulee

Then Friday morning I get croissant overnight French toast!

I'm gonna eat so well! Sissy is outdoing herself, and I've been expressly told I'm not allowed to help.

I will, however, take pictures of the whole spread for you to enjoy.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails