Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fall Wreath Project Ta-Da!

Cooler weather and Fall means time for a new wreath for the front door.

I love this square wreath form- it creates such a dynamic shape. I've had it wrapped with a sunny yellow ribbon that was perfect for summer. Now it's time to change it over for Fall.



Here she is before



I bought some orange plaid ribbon and a fall floral pick, along with two mini pumpkins.

Make a bow with the plaid ribbon, and put it in the corner. I cut apart the floral pick and  hot glued leaves and berry clusters on each side. On the bottom, I again cut out small clusters of 2-3 leaves, and glued them fanning out from the corner. I added the two pumpkins and a berry sprig to finish the bottom.



Here she is all done and hanging on my front door!
I'm linking to:

Firelies and Jellybeans

giveaways

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Let me know what you think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails